Transfer Pricing Solutions
T: +61 3 5911 7001
T: +61 3 5911 7001
- Transfer Pricing Solutions has been recognised by our peers as leaders in Transfer Pricing winning the 2013 & 2015 Thomson Reuters Transfer Pricing Team of the Year (finalist in 2014). Shannon Smit, the managing director has also been individually recognised winning the 2015 Australian Accounting Awards “Partner of the Year” and appointed to the Australian Government’s Board of Taxation Advisory Panel which is considered Australia’s leading tax specialists.
- Transfer Pricing Solutions provides pro-active, practical, cost effective transfer pricing services to our clients
- Our team come from the world’s leading accounting firms and has extensive experience in various areas of transfer pricing including transfer pricing planning, documentation requirements, planning and compliance related to Base Erosion and Profit shifting (BEPS) action plan, assisting in client risk reviews and audit defences, and advising effective international planning structures.
- We also have expertise advising companies in most industries including financial institutions, pharmaceutical, software, resource sector, food and beverage companies, manufacturing and distribution, retail and services.
- As a specialist firm we are able to identify and address transfer pricing exposures and opportunities, with the goal of developing and helping to implement commercial and tax-efficient transfer pricing policies and adapt them as circumstances change. When needed, Transfer Pricing Solutions will involve transfer pricing professionals in other countries to ensure each project balances the transfer pricing rules in Australia and all of a client’s international operations.
- Transfer Pricing Solutions also works as an extension to the tax teams of many of Australia’s 2nd tier & small accounting & law firms.
- Shannon Smit, Director of Transfer Pricing Solutions, has extensive experience as the lecturer of the Transfer Pricing Subject of the Master of International Taxation program offered by the Law School at the University of Melbourne. Transfer Pricing Solutions has also been appointed by CPA Australia to train the ATO tax executives as part of the ATO’s expert training series. We also lead training sessions for CFOs and Tax Teams of large companies and small multinationals enterprises across Australia and for accounting firms with no transfer pricing expertise.
- Transfer Pricing Solutions recently developed a new website specialised in benchmarking analyses. Transfer Pricing Benchmarking website offers companies and advisors the ability to request benchmarking services through an easy platform. These benchmarking services are provided by benchmarking specialists, is interactive and enable you to be involved as much or as little as you want during the process.
- Read More At:
Languages SpokenEnglish, Spanish, Malay, Mandarin
- Transfer Pricing
- Dispute Resolution
- Transfer Pricing Training
Level 1, 328 Main Street Mornington VIC 3931
Phone: +61 3 5911 7001
MEMBER PROFESSIONALSSHANNON SMIT